Job OutlineLead Educator - Deception Bay
Watch children grow & prosper as you provide them with an engaging and creative education!
- Strong sense of family community within the service.
- Newly renovated centre.
- Supportive team environment.
- 25% discount on childcare fees after working at the service for 6 months
- Professional development programs.
- Regular team building activities.
Located in Deception Bay, this newly renovated 118 place service caters for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years and prides itself on creating a safe, and inviting environment in which outstanding interpersonal family relationships can develop. This service creates play based programs that cater for the developmental needs of each individual child and are based around their particular interests. The service aims to provide a safe and supportive learning environment that incorporates natural play spaces, in order to encourage and inspire each child's learning journey and to better prepare them for the transition to school.
About the Role:
As Lead Educator at this service your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to
• Provide a supportive and inclusive environment for all children
• Act as a positive role model for all staff and children by demonstrating positive behaviour and language.
• Assist in the collection, recording and evaluation of all children's records and observations.
• Utilise the Early Years Learning Framework for all programs.
• Be courteous and helpful towards families.
• Aim to openly involve and encourage family participation in the service's annual events and activities.
• Must hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
• Unlimited Work Rights
• A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!