Educator or Teacher | Pymble
- Join an organisation that is Exceeding the National Quality Standards
- Be part of a centre that views children as limitless and capable
- Join a considerate workplace which values integrity and open communication
Where would I work?
You will join a passionate, family-owned organisation which truly supports their educators.You will be valued and seen as a professional committed to making a difference to the lives of children.
Getting to work will be easy as the centre is conveniently located just off Ryde road with plenty of street parking available. This service is one of five under the umbrella of this growing childcare provider which is committed to sustainability. The centre has been designed to be remarkably natural. It starts with a clean, warm Scandinavian design with large amounts of natural light that brings the outdoors in. Whilst the centre welcomes about 60 children from six weeks to six years old, you will be specifically working in the preschool room which caters for 26 children. The team is passionate about implementing STEAM-focused teaching, Pre-it programs, as well as music, dance and arts for their preschoolers.
What would I do?
- Permanent Full-Time position (38 hours per week across 5 days)
- Early Childhood Teacher duties
- Assist the Room Leader in implementing the Educational programs in the preschool room
- Build strong bonds with children and families while ensuring effective communication
- Be an ambassador of the organisation values
What would I get?
- Above award salary package and paid meeting
- Childcare discounts
- Support towards your accreditation and your career
- Have a voice and share your ideas in leadership meetings
- Be valued and supported by an experienced Manager
Would I be successful?
- ACECQA approved Diploma OR University Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working with Children Check
- Full work rights in Australia (Citizen of Australia or New Zealand, Permanent or Temporary Resident...)
- Demonstrated ability to develop educational programs for preschoolers
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!