Early Childhood Teacher | Wallan
- Join an organisation that commits to employee well-being (fresh healthy meals, extra programming time, Life Balance ...)
- Get a clear career path to managerial roles (leadership training, mentorship, network...)
- Be inspired and work with an experienced Director (10 years+)
Where would I work?
Getting to work will be easy as the centre is conveniently located just off the Northern Highway. The centres offers spacious rooms filled with natural light and resources. Additionally, you will access recently renovated playgrounds which includes a bike track, a fort, all surrounded by native gardens! Whilst the centre welcomes more than 100 children from six weeks to six years old, you will be specifically working in the preschool room which caters for 28 children. Wallan being a small town, the community plays a very important role to the team. They regularly organise incursions by inviting visitors over to the centre including a music and dance program. The centre operates from 6:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m.
You will join a larger organisation which truly supports its Educators and Teachers learning and growth. It is a welcoming place where educators are valued for the vital role they play. Join a passionate team who loves guiding developmental outcomes for children in a nurturing environment.
What would I do?
- 12 months Maternity Leave cover (possibility to be extended to a Permanent Role)
- Early Childhood Teacher duties (37.5 or 38 hours per week)
- Start on 30/04/2021 to ensure a positive handover (flexible start also available)
- Design and lead the Educational programs in your room (Kindergarten)
- Mentor your team of educators in a collaborative and considerate manner
- Build strong bonds with children and families while ensuring effective communication
- Be part of the leadership team and work alongside an experienced Director and Educational Leader
- Be an ambassador of the organisation values
What would I get?
- Additional paid leave (Volunteer Day, Birthday)
- Above award salary package and paid meeting
- Childcare discounts
- Support towards your accreditation and your career
- Have a voice and share your ideas in leadership meetings
- Be valued and supported by an experienced Manager
Would I be successful?
- ACECQA approved University Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care
- VIT registration and valid Working with Children Check
- First Aid and Anaphylaxis Certificates
- Full work rights in Australia (Citizen of Australia or New Zealand, Permanent or Temporary Resident...)
- Demonstrated ability to develop educational programs for preschoolers
- Leadership experience in a Long Day Care or preschool setting
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!