Cert III or Diploma | Casual | Childcare Centres | Bentleigh
Job OutlineCome and join the community of Expect A Star Educators!
We are seeking passionate certificate III and diploma qualified early childhood educators who are flexible and can work in locations such as Bentleigh, Gardenvale, Glen Huntley, Hampton East and Beaumaris. You will be working on a on call basis travelling across to various childcare centres each day, with your main responsibility being to support the permanent educators to ensure that the program for the day runs smoothly. You must be available for at least 2 days of casual work and preferably have a reliable car and drivers License. You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
The perks of working casually with Expect A Star are:
- Flexible work life balance as you choose your own availability
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Star Candidate Program that recognizes your success
- Competitive rate, above award
To join us you must:
- Hold a qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
- A working with children check card (employee)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
- Be reliable, flexible and have the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.