This is a charming centre with 5 rooms and a large outdoor area, offering a first class learning for all children. Also including a unique bilingual Kiwi Maori program, right here in Australia!
Run the operations of this wonderful centre! Driving enrolments and bringing together a team of exceptional educators, who are passionate about creating a lifelong love of learning.
Provide families with exceptional support and care for their children in a safe, creative and fun environment.
Create homely, peaceful and purposeful learning environments, focusing on well-being and the natural environment.
• Must hold a Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
• Have prior experience in a Director role
• Unlimited Work Rights
• A valid Blue Card
• Join a team of fabulous educators who are passionate about early childhood education
• Be part of a supportive management team, with team building activities and ongoing professional development
• Have access to a variety of additional services available to staff
If this sounds like an opportunity which excites you then please APPLY NOW!