Certificate III Educators | Casual | Alderley
Job OutlineCome and join the community of Expect A Star Educators!
We are seeking passionate early childhood educators who are flexible and can work in locations such as Alderley, Ashgrove, Stafford and Kedron. You will be working on a on call basis travelling across to various childcare centres each day. You must be available for at least 2 days of casual work, have a reliable car and drivers License. You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
The perks of working casually with Expect A Star are:
- Flexible work life balance as you choose your own availability
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Star Candidate Program that recognizes your success
- Competitive rate, above award
To be considered you must have:
- Hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
- Minimum work placement experience
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Must drive and have access to a car
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? You can now apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don't wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly.