Assistant Director or Educational Leader | Pascoe Vale South
- 20-minute walk from Strathmore Station.
- Green suburbs and plenty of bird life.
- Clear career path to management roles.
Located in a residential suburbs and surrounded by trees and bird life, the centre welcomes around 100 children. With four outdoor play yards, each dedicated to a different age group, you will have lots of room to lead new adventure for the children. The local community is very important to the organisation hence they are organising planned excursions and community activities. The curriculum is child led and based on play.
- Hands-on position with some non-contact time
- 2IC or Educational Leader opportunity
- Assist the director in the leading of the centre OR lead and implement the educational program of the centre
- Ensure a safe and stimulating learning environment.
- Lead and mentor a team of educators
- Career growth and clear pathway to management roles
- Supportive, collaborative, and open team environment,
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave for your birthday!
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- At least 2 years of experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child's development and leadership experience
Does this sound like the perfect Leading role for you? Follow the prompts to apply now! Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com
If this is not exaclty what you are looking for, feel free to reach out to our team to discuss about your career.