Early Childhood Teacher | Castle Hill
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher | Castle Hill
- Work with the 3-4-year-olds
- High-quality service
- Stunning outdoor area
This stunning service is located in a quiet area of Castle Hill and welcomes up to 70 children from Monday to Friday. The centre is designed to support children ability to learn and explore, as well as promote the use of imaginative thinking and curiosity. The team is very passionate and supportive. All educators at the centre are highly trained and qualified to provide the best standard of care.
This is a permanent full-time (38h per week) position. As an ECT in the 3-4-year-old room you will work together closely with other educators. You will be in charge of daily observations and routines.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood (or equivalent)
- NSW WWCC
- NESA Teacher registration
- Above Award pay
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Plenty of parking available and close to public transport
- Supportive and unique environment
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Maria at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions. We also have other similar position available