Assistant Director | Newport
- Established career path to Director role!
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Lead your team on a daily basis and complete admin tasks.
This spacious and purpose-built long day care centre is located a threeminute drive or an 18-minute walk from Newport Station. Offering three outdoor playgrounds and dedicated room to plan your curriculum. The service welcomes about 100 children between Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm. This Long-Day-Care centre has a holistic teaching philosophy focused on play-based learning. The centre recently was awarded a Exceeding rating (NQS), the team prides itself in providing high-quality education.
- Permanent Full-Time (38 hours)
- Hands-on position to mentor your team on a daily basis
- Work across all rooms to ensure the centre runs smoothly
- Assist with admin related responsibilities (non-contact time to support the Centre Director)
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Care and VIT registration
- Full-working rights
- Previous Assistant Director experience or leadership prefered
- Attractive salary packaging with regular reviews
- Extra day off
- Professional development opportunities
- On-site parking
- Established career path to management roles (Director)
- High-quality service
If you are looking to join a highly reputable organisation - apply today!
Fantastic opportunity to start fresh and be rewarded in a role that is so much more than just a job. Apply today following the links below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not what you are looking for?
Please be in touch, we have similar positions in different suburbs and across Australia (NSW,VIC,ACT,QLD...).
Expect A Star
Early Childhood specialist providing professional educators to high-quality centres for more than 20 years!
Benefit from our strong relationships with Centre Directors and HRs to secure your next role. We offer a free service for all Educators and Teachers including career guidance, coaching and technical assistance with CV writing and interview preparation.
Refer A Friend and you could earn $300!