Early Childhood Educator | Mosman
Job OutlineJoin a team that respects diversity and celebrate cultural differences
Flexible arrangements can be developed for the right applicant
Low staff turnover & close-knit team
Where would you work?
Join a purpose-designed centre with a beautiful landscaped outdoor environment. This 40 place service offers high educator/child ratios and is committed to providing high-quality education and nurture for children and families in the community. You will be working alongside an inclusive team of professionals.
What would you do?
- You will join the team as an educator in the toddlers room.
- It is a full-time permanent role.
- You will work alongside experienced educators.
- Get involved in planning, programming, and setting up interactive and engaging learning environments
What do you need?
- You will need to have a certificate III or Diploma in Early childhood education and care.
- Early Childhood Teachers also feel welcome to apply.
- Unlimited working rights
Why work here?
- Flexible arrangements can be developed for the right applicant
- Secure permanent position
- Warm and mature managing team- Supportive environment
- Above award pay
- Professional development and career opportunities
Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to a $300 card!
Expect A Star
If you are looking for a casual or permanent role in the Early Childhood sector, you have come to the right place.
We are different from other recruiters as we solely focus on early childhood education opportunities and can offer you a range of work and study options.
If you have ECT, Diploma or Certificate III qualifications, we can assist you in finding the right childcare opportunity for you!