Casual Educators | Childcare and OSHC | Gordon Park
Job OutlineAbout Expect A Star:
Expect A Star is an Australian wide agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood Education sector. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field- and most of our team have worked in the industry themselves. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. We also thrive on developing strong relationships and we value and reward hard work.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic certificate III or diploma qualified educators who are flexible, adaptable and able to travel around the city and north of Brisbane.
As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
To join us you must:
- Completed a qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
- We will consider applicants studying towards their early childhood education qualification depending on experience
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
- Paid childcare experience
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Preferably drive and have access to a car
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? You can now apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don't wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly