Childcare and OSHC Educators | Casual | Carina Heights
Job OutlineExpect A Star is looking for casual educators to join our team!
We are seeking passionate and qualified Certificate III or Diploma educators who can work around various locations in the south east of Brisbane. You will be working on a on call basis travelling across to various childcare centres each day helping to cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff!. You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
The perks of working casually with Expect A Star are:
- Flexible work life balance as you choose your own availability
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Star Candidate Program that recognizes your success
- Competitive rate, above award
To be considered you must have:
- Completed a qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
- We will consider applicants studying towards their early childhood education qualification depending on experience
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
- Paid childcare experience
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Must drive and have access to a car
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? You can now apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don't wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly