Director | Hawthorn
- Lead a 100 place centre
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Support from Management and experienced 2IC
This purpose built centre is part of a private company with centres across Australia who have a strong focus on making their staff happy and engaged. This centre has excellent reputation in the community and welcomes about 100 children per day across 5 ample rooms. You will be supported by a strong operational team and an off the floor assistant director who will assist with general administrative duties which will free up time to allow you to focus on other aspects of the service.
- Permanent Full-Time (38 hours)
- Work 5 days per week
- Lead, support and manage a team of 15 educators to ensure consistent and effective delivery of the Education Program.
- Work closely with families and key functional business partners with professionalism.
- Deliver operational service and quality to the children,team, and families.
- Take ownership of the business including financial success and driving expected business outcomes.
- Oversee the full operation of the running of the centre in regards to compliance and staff development.
- Diploma of Early Childhood or a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Extensive experience in a Centre Director role
- Ability to lead and manage all aspects of the daily running of the service
- Attractive salary packaging with regular reviews (above award)
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and fun environment
- Work with inspired and experienced educators
- Supported by an off the floor assistant director
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Not for you, we also have other similar position available in VIC - Williamstown, Pascoa Vale, Cheltenham, Balwin...
Expect A Star
We are a Early Childhood specialist providing staff to high-quality centres.
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
We provide a free service for all Educators and Teachers including career guidance, coaching and technical assistance with CV writing and interview preparation.
We are helping educators for the best 20 years, to give you the best chance to secure your dream role!
Contact Alexia at Expect A Star for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org .