ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | West End
Job OutlineECT | Early Childhood Teacher | West End
This is an inner city child care centre with the space, natural environment, fresh air, plants and trees that you normally only see in the suburbs! Inside this HERITAGE LISTED building you will find an amazing centre providing a nurturing environment surrounded by timeless character.
This centre has expansive and interactive outdoor spaces surrounded by nature! (and staff parking of course).
This is a homely environment with really great teaching spaces! BRAND NEW facilities and only the best range of resources at your fingertips!
This is a permanent full time teaching role delivering the Government Funded Kindergarten Program in the 3 -5 year old age group. As this is a new centre, building relationships with new parents will play an important part of your role as well as welcoming new enrolments as they are coming in fast!
This is the perfect opportunity for a Teacher to build their team and set the foundations for the future success of this Kindergarten Room. As the first ECT to run this program you will have the exciting opportunity to set the tone and start something from the very beginning. How exciting to be a part of something and be involved in the decisions that will shape the centre as it grows.
• Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
• Current FA, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis (or willing to obtain)
• Current Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
• Previous experience running the Kindergarten Program
• Fun, passionate Teacher who loves what they do as much as we do!
• This organisation invests in and progresses their team members
• Growing organisation = Opportunity!
• Beautiful heritage listed building in the heart of Brisbane
• PARKING PROVIDED
• 6 Weeks annual leave
• Make your mark as the first ECT in the centre! This could be your baby.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!