Lead Educator | Diploma Qualifed Educator
Job OutlineLEAD EDUCATOR - WEST END
- Work for a prestigious Pre-Prep Early Learning Centre with the opportunity to participate in an extensive academic, sporting and cultural program, while receiving high standards in personal care.
- The Early Learning Centre offers centre-based care, 5 days a week and holds a strong commitment to independent education in a religious context.
- The Lead Educator works collaboratively with experienced teachers in the delivery of a full-time Pre-Prep program
- You will responsibility for children in either before or after the daily school program; supporting the curriculum delivery, pastoral care, communication, day-to-day preparation and administrative tasks for a class of children
- The Lead Educator will be accountable as the Responsible Person placed in day to-day control' (in accordance with legislation) for the long day care sessional program
- You must be able to competently use payment management systems CCMS software, act with confidentiality, discretion, exercise good judgment and engage positively and professionally with, children, families, school staff and the community
- Work within a supportive team who believe in team work and have a real passion for their jobs
- Have the opportunity to be involved in regular outside of work fun activities and team building days
- Fee discounts for your own children (if applicable)
- Work within a professional environment which supports career progression
- PARKING ON SITE AVALIABLE
- Must hold a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Hold a Diploma of Children's Services (early Childhood) or ACECQA approved equivalent.
- A valid Blue Card
If this sounds like an opportunity which excites you then please APPLY NOW!