Centre Director | Centre Manager | Kedron
Job OutlineCENTRE DIRECTOR
This is a modern centre with dynamic first class learning spaces, multiple playgrounds and inside-outside environments featuring natural elements such as water, rocks, mud and sand.
This centre is very unique centre, different to the norm with a big focus on education, nutrition and health.
As the Director you will be required to manage staff, the roster, day to day operations of the centre. You will wear many hats of operations and be able to multitask.
Decision making and being able to think outside of the box is essential. You will need to be highly organised with the ability to protect and grow the brand.
This is a new service with a new team so you will need to be a people person and strong leader. It is very important to bring everyone together and form a strong customer and quality service focused team.
• Free on-site parking
• All meals provided on-site by a professional chef
• A fantastic rewards program, offering variety e.g. vouchers/bonuses that are not just KPI related
• Supportive management structure
• A beautiful modern building and environment to work in
• Must hold a Diploma in Children's Services
• Valid Blue Card
• Unlimited Work Rights
• Previous experience managing a large long day care
• A passion for customer service
• The drive to succeed and grow a centre to maximum capacity
If you would like to explore the opportunity of working in this fantastic, modern and unique learning environment then please APPLY NOW!