Family Day Care Coordinator
Job OutlineFAMILY DAY CARE COORDINATOR - BRISBANE
If you are looking for an independent management role, with flexibility to create your own hours, mentor other child care educators and work alongside a multicultral team - then THIS is the position for you.
- Ensure families receive a quality child care service through the development and implementation of appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ensure Family Day Care is well coordinated with other relevant services in the local area
- Promote a multicultural Family Day Care as a quality child care service
- Support and supervise the staff in the Family Day Care
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education
- Have a full drivers licence, our own car and be prepared to travel on a daily basis
- Family Day Care experience is essential
- OR, perhaps you are a new graduate who is willing to learn and develop their career in Family Day Care
- You must be an outgoing and friendly people-person who is a forward thinker and not afraid to be meeting new faces everyday
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!