Early Childhood Teachers | Casual Contract roles | Regional Areas
Job OutlineCasual block ECT work in various regional areas!
Expect A Star is a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood Education sector. We work with many high-quality childcare centres to provide experienced, committed relief staff. We are currently looking for qualified VIT registered ECTs to assist with ongoing casual block work in the Victorian regional areas of Horsham or Hamilton. We are also seeking ECTs interested in working in Phillip Island, Bendigo and Wodonga.
Why join us:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Rewarding work environments
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
This is an amazing opportunity to experience working in a high quality childcare centre located in a regional area. Each centre that we are working with is currently needing a casual ECT to run the kindergarten room while they actively recruit for a permanent ECT. You will work in collaboration with a friendly and supportive team and will be responsible for developing and implementing a nurturing, high-quality kindergarten program and learning environment. There is also potential to be offered the permanent role at the centre.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- VIT registration
- Current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Understanding of child safe standards/child protection
- Graduates with VIT registration encouraged to apply