Early Childhood Teacher | Randwick
- Spacious centre.
- Co-Room Leader or Assistant Positions available.
- Centre located within minutes from Randwick Shopping centre and The University of New South Wales.
This bright and spacious purpose built centre offers beautifully presented learning environments.This centre boasts incredible resources including a petting zoo, rock climbing, beach, mud kitchen, citrus garden and mini soccer field! This is a great place for any teacher to become a part of. The centre located within minutes from Randwick Shopping centre and The University of New South Wales and Prince of Wales Hospital. It welcomes about 150 children per day and operates from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
• ECT position
• Permanent and full time hours
• Co-Room Leader in the 1-2 year olds
• Create and maintain the program planning for the children of your room
• Liaise with families and discussing important information confidentially
• A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
• NESA Accreditation
• Full working rights
• Strong communication and written skills
• High level of support
• Ample programming time
• Fantastic team environment
• Competitive salary
• Natural, homelike environments
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card!