OSHC Assistant Coordinator | Frenchs Forest Area
- Join a market leading organisation
- Great work-life-balance with 30 hours per week
- Ongoing training and development
This stunning Before- and After-School Service provides care for up to 100 children from Monday to Friday, Located on the school grounds in the Frenchs Forest Area the service is located close to Warringah Road with excellent public transport access. Currently rated Exceeding the service prides itself for high-quality care and offering a safe and fun environment for the primary aged children. The team works collaboratively and is very supportive.
This is a permanent part-time position (30h per week). Enjoy a great work-life-balance with set split shifts (7am-9am and 2pm-6pm). The service also runs a Vacation Care Service during school holidays. Assist the Coordinator with programming based on the My Time, Our Place Framework and administrative duties. Engage with children and ensure they receive the best care possible. Liaise with families and the community.
Why work here
- High-quality service
- Great work-life balance
- Excellent employee benefits, e.g. free gym membership
- Attractive above award salary
What you need
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood
- Experience in a similar leadership position
- NSW WWCC
- Unlimited working rights
Apply today and get in touch!