Permanent Recruitment Consultant | Early Education
Job OutlineWho we are
Expect A Star is an Australian owned recruitment agency that specialises in servicing the Early Education & Child Care sector nationally. We are a passionate, vibrant and outgoing team who are dedicated to achieving results, delivering a high quality service and are driven to be the best in our field - most importantly we give a damn about what we do!
Located in our St Leonards office, this position is for a full time Permanent Recruitment Consultant. Due to increased growth in the division this 'hot desk' requires an experienced individual to continue momentum and build on current relationships and uncover new opportunities. A dynamic approach to candidate attraction and management is vital in the role.
In this position, you will work alongside experienced consultants who will be able to mentor and support you along your journey to success! The environment consists of a close-knit office with both casual and permanent recruitment teams working as one, to help and support each division to achieve the best results possible.
Who you are
- 1+ years' experience in an agency or internal recruitment role
- Aptitude to work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Australian Driver's License
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Work daily with like-minded professionals
- Join an established market leading team
- Ongoing professional development program
- Workplace flexibility & your birthday off
- Regular social events
- Company iphone, laptop and vibrant office!
If you want to lead best practice recruitment in a collaborative, passionate, positive team culture - Apply now!