Early Childhood Teacher | Falls Creek
- Secure position in Victoria's High Country
- Great work-life balance
- Sponsorship possible for the right candidate
This cosy service provides care for children aged 3 months to school age. Operating from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm the centre provides high quality care for the little ones. Enjoy a stunning bushland setting in the middle of Victoria's snowfields. A large outdoor area with the mountains as a stunning backdrop creates an engaging outdoor play area.
As a permanent full-time (38h per week) Early Childhood Teacher you will work with a close-knit team to provide the best care possible for the little ones. Be responsible for creating engaging programs and setting up learning environments. Collaboratively work together in a team and become part of the family at this small service. Enjoy a great work-life balance with a flexible roster and spend your weekends exploring the stunning mountain area around you. For the right candidate sponsorship can be offered!
Why work here
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive salary
- Ongoing professional development
What you need
- Bachelor or Master in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Unlimted working rights (sponsorship can be provided but candidate needs to reside in Australia and hold the required Qualification)
- VIT registration