Casual Early Childhood Teachers | Melbourne inner suburbs
Job OutlineJoin the community of casual ECTs!
Expect A Star is a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood Education sector. We work with many high-quality childcare centres to provide experienced, committed relief staff and we currently have an increased demand in YOUR area! We are currently looking for qualified casual ECT's to work across various inner city Melbourne suburbs, such as Albert Park, Yarraville, St Kilda and Brighton.
Why join us:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Rewarding work environments
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
This is an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of childcare centre and work alongside experienced educators who may do things a bit differently to you. Many educators find casual work a great way to up skill and open their eyes to new philosophies. In this role you will be required to support a variety of long day care centres on a relief basis, mostly booked on the day.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- VIT registration
- Current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Understanding of child safe standards/child protection
- Available minimum 2 days
- Willing to travel up to 30 - 45 minutes
- Graduates with VIT registration encouraged to apply
Want to join our friendly team? Apply now!