Childcare | Room Leader | Lead Educator
Job OutlineLEAD EDUCATOR
This a child care centre with the space, natural environment, fresh air, plants and trees! It is an amazing centre providing a nurturing environment surrounded by timeless character.
This centre has expansive and interactive outdoor spaces surrounded by nature! (and staff parking of course).
This is a homely environment with really great teaching spaces! BRAND NEW facilities and only the best range of resources at your fingertips!
As a Permanent Lead Educator you will be responsible for the leadership of our room and being a mentor to your team members. You will be working with a professional and passionate team. As the first point of contact for the families in your room, exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly is essential.
As mentioned, this is a growing organisation with a strong commitment to professional development and growth. If you have aspirations to move into an educational leader role and beyond, this is certainly what is encouraged here.
This organisation will INVEST in you.
- This organisation invests in and progresses their team members
- Growing organisation = Opportunity!
- PARKING PROVIDED
- Career progression is not only encouraged but is planned out for you (if you wish).
- Make your mark as a part of the first team in this centre. Have an influence on the centres future.
- Must hold a Diploma of Children's Services
- Valid Blue Card
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!