Early Childhood Teacher | Alexandria
- Room Leader or Assistant position
- Work in the preschool room
- Exceeding NQS service
This stunning service is located close to Sydney Park with easy public transport access. Currently rated Exceeding NQS the centre prides itself for high-quality care and a close relationship with families and the community. The purpose built centre offers stunning light-filled rooms and a large outdoor area. A large sandpit and bike track make the outdoor play area even more exciting!
This can either be a Room Leader or Assistant position in the preschool room. This is a permanent full-time position (38 hours per week), working Monday to Friday on a rotating roster. Work closely together with the Educational Leader and your team to provide the best care possible for the little ones. Be responsible for programming and planning and daily observations and documentation for the children in your room and ensure a fostering environment is provided.
- Attractive above award rate
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive management team
- Easy access to public transport and on site parking
What you need
- Bachelor of Early Childhood (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA registration
- Unlimited working rights
Apply today to secure your dream position!