Casual Early Childhood Teachers | Mosman
Job OutlineAre you an ECT looking for some extra work over the holidays, or maybe your looking for a new role but nothing has jumped out yet? We have casual work available across Sydney and are interviewing immediately!
Your role will be working in long day care centres supporting educators on an emergency basis. Your duties will be engaging with children, following the daily routines, and stepping in to do group times and lead the room if required.
We can offer you:
• Flexible work life balance as you update your own availability
• Support maintaining your NESA Accreditation
• Star Candidate Program that recognizes your success
• Competitive rate, above the award
To be considered you must have:
• A Bachelor's degree or Masters in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA assessed overseas qualification)
• NESA registration - birth to five essentials
• NSW Working with Children Check for paid employment
• Available minimum 2 days and can be available on short notice
If this sounds like you then apply today!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*