Childcare | Lead Educator | FLY IN FLY OUT | NORTH QLD
Job OutlineIf you are an experienced Diploma Qualified Lead Educator who is up for Adventure this opportunity has been created, JUST FOR YOU!
This centre which is based in a small community in North Queensland is looking for 2 Diploma Qualified Educators to join the team on a "Fly in/Fly out" basis.
How does this work?
- We will fly you into the township on a Sunday
- You work with the team for a term of 2 or 4 weeks (your choice)
- We will fly you home again on the Friday where you will have 1 - 2 weeks at home.
The length of assignment time and the amount of time in between will depend on the successful applicants preference.
This is a casual position, allowing you the freedom to cease the arrangement at any stage. No long term contract, although we do appreciate that you complete an assignment once it has been committed to.
We provide accommodation in walking distance to the childcare centre and transportation to and from the airport. Its a close community where you will meet others also doing FIFO assignments.
The children and families will benefit greatly from your efforts and the centre are most grateful for their visiting team members ideas and support.
It truly is an adventure which is highly rewarding. This small community needs educators!
Who are we looking for?
1 x Diploma Qualified Educator who is interested in floating across age groups to provide programming cover
1 x Diploma Qualified Educator with varying experience in age groups over 2's with an emphasis on programming
- Diploma in Childrens Services
- Current Blue Card
- Current FA, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Availability to FIFO in 2 - 4 week blocks
- All expenses paid
- Make a difference in a small northern QLD community
- Supportive team who will help you settle in
- Great Adventure!
- Wonderful experience to put on your resume
- Meet other people on the same adventure as you
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! We would love to hear from you.