- Join an Exceeding (NQS) and a value-driven not-for-profit organisation
- Work as an Educator in the Toddler room- Flexible working arrangements
- Provide high-quality education and care to support the implementation of an approved learning framework.
This recently renovated centre welcomes 90 children daily and features an exceptional 5 indoor playrooms as well as 2 playgrounds. It is easily accessible by public transport and is also a 10-15 minutes' walk from Edgecliff station. You will work within a service that is inclusive and has a unique environment. Moreover, the team focuses on Child-led education and believes that all learning opportunities are tailored to each child.
- Permanent Assistant Educator Role / Full-time or Part-time role. Up to you!
- Supervise and educate children in the Toddler's room
- Work in a collaborative environment to assist with program for the children in your care.
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to foster and support development.
- Assist in the observation and evaluation of the children's development.
- Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care or above
- Full-working rights in Australia (Citizen of Australia or New Zealand, Permanent, Temporary Resident or other valid visas)
- Clear career growth and professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program to make sure you are safe (confidential counselling service)
- Paid parental leave
- One extra day paid leave and purchased leave option
- Childcare discounts
- Rare opportunity to join an exceeding and Not-for-Profit service
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!