Early Childhood Educator
- Work-life balance! Flexible full-time or part-time permanent role!
- Pick your favourite age group room!
- 30 min away from Penrith - On-site parking!
Where would you work?
This is a very unique centre in a wonderful rural setting. Located in Freemans Reach only 30min drive from Penrith! This 50-place service has been operating for over 20 years and has a very special charm! There is a stunning outdoor area with a chicken coop and near horse paddocks! Enjoy gardening with the little ones! The owners pride themselves on a warm, caring and family-oriented approach. With plenty of natural play spaces, the little ones are encouraged to explore and learn through natural resources with a play-based philosophy.
What would you do?
- Permanent Part-time (3/4 days per week ideal but flexible, can be Full time if needed)
- Work in the room of your choice
- Flexible roster, but every staff member has to do at least one open or close (7am - 6pm)
- Develop a friendly, caring, and active learning environment; Implement age-appropriate programs
- Liaise with families to foster strong bonds and partnerships
- Work collaboratively with this lovely team to create a home away from home for the little ones.
What do you need?
- Diploma in Early Childhood or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education + NESA accreditation
- Full Working rights and WWCC
What would you get?
- Above award pay rate and flexible rosters
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Supportive and fun environment
- On-site parking
- Rural setting, get surrounded by nature!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Maria at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available.
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card!