Early Childhood Teacher | Brighton East
- Lead the preschool room
- A quick walk from Moorabbin station
- Stability in these uncertain times (38 hours per week)
This large service caters for more than 100 children aged 0 to 6. The service is a purpose built centre conveniently located about 10 minutes walk from Moorabbin station. The centre is all about holistic education and operates from 7.15am to 6.15pm.
• Permanent 38 hours per week
- ECT role
- Room Leader in the Preschoool room
- Now or January 2021 start
• Liaising with families and discussing important information confidentially
• A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or a Diploma
• Full working rights
• High level of support
• Low staff turn over
• Ongoing training
• Extra annual leave
• Conveniently located
Put your application through Seek or email your resume through.
Not for you?
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card! Refer to Alexia@expectastar.com.au .Conditions apply.
We also have other permanent roles in VIC (Hampton, Ballarat, Richmond, Chadstone...)and other states (NSW,QLD,TAS) and also casual work!