Diploma or ECT | Richmond
- Paid team meetings & extra birthday leave and volunteer day!
- Be the Educational Leader or the Room Leader (preschoolers).
- Cosy 40 place service where you can build strong partnerships.
Do you like working in homely centres? This centre offers open plan design and is located a minute away from West Richmond Station. It possess an extended outdoor area and bright interior. The centre belongs to a larger organisation that value holistic early education. It operates from 7 am to 6 pm and is directed by a knowledgeable Teaching Director.
- Permanent Full-Time role - 38 hours per week (flexible)
- Two roles are currently available :
- Early Childhood Teachers (ECT) needed for the Room Leader role (preschool)
- Diploma needed for the Educational Leader role
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or Diploma
- A Working With Children Check
- VIT for Teachers
- Supportive organisation which is flexible with your personal circumstances
- Additional paid leave for your birthday and volunteer day
- Paid meeting
- Extensive opportunity to learn and serious P&D plan
- Warm and experienced director
Apply here or forward your resume to email@example.com
Not for you?
We have plenty of other permanent roles across VIC (Brighton-East, Hampton, Ballarat, Chadstone...) and other states (NSW,QLD,ACT, TAS). We also offer casual shifts so please reach out if you want to chat!