Casual Educators | Cert III or Diploma | Childcare | Sherwood
Job OutlineAbout us:
Expect A Star is an Australian wide agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood sector. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field- and most of our team have worked in the industry themselves. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. Could this be you?
Due to increasing growth, we are currently seeking Educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality centres in locations such as Sherwood, Taringa, Oxley and Kenmore.
As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also experience different programs and learning environments, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability. Every day can be like your first day sometimes- but we'll make it easy for you! We also have a track record of securing ongoing, temporary, contract or permanent roles for our high quality casuals.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ACECQA approved equivalent
- We will consider applicants studying towards their qualification in ECE
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment)
- Minimum placement experience
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? From 31st August 2020 you can apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don't wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly.