Candidate Manager | Early Education Industry
Job Outline• St Leonards location
• Energetic team environment
• Well established boutique agency, demonstrated career growth
Who we are
Expect A Star is a boutique recruitment agency that specialises in servicing the Early Education & Child Care sector nationally. We are a passionate, vibrant and outgoing team who are dedicated to achieving results, delivering a high quality service and are driven to be the best in our field - most importantly we give a damn about what we do!
Based in St Leonards, due to increased growth we are currently seeking a confident and motivated individual in our recruitment division as a Candidate Manager / Resourcer. This role is a full time Monday to Friday; initially offering a 6-12 month contract, with a potential to lead to a permeant role for the right person.
The main function of this role is to work within your team and alongside the casual recruitment division in the attraction, selection and induction of suitably qualified candidates across Australia.
Core responsibilities will be:
• Attraction of candidates through a variety of different mediums such as; job boards, social media, expos/university open days
• Phone screening and assessment of applicants
• Coordinating and conducting group/ individual inductions
• Completion of pre-employment, security and reference checks
• Applicant relationship management
The ability to be adaptable and flexible in your approach is paramount in this role as you manage candidate relationships. You will work with supportive and experienced individuals and be very much part of the team; we regard this role as integral in our ability to deliver a quality service.
Who you are
• Previous experience in a resource/administrative function
• Aptitude to work under pressure
• Outgoing, energetic and friendly personality in person and over the phone
• Thrives when busy
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills
• Ability to travel interstate in the future
• Looking to make this a career!
On offer are some excellent benefits and performance related incentive programs. So, if you like the sound of this challenging role and wish to work in a dynamic, supportive and welcoming team we would like to hear from you today - apply now!