Diploma | Lead Educator | Bega
• Cosy service with about 20 children per day!
• Supportive owners and great team environment!
• Lead the room of your choice!
This small service welcomes up to 40 children aged 0-5 years and operates Monday to Friday between 6am and 6pm. Located in a quiet residential area with large trees this converted family home provides a cosy and welcoming environment for the little ones. The service offers high-quality education and works closely together with parents and the community. There are two rooms available : the nursery room (0-2 yo) and the toddlers/preschool room combined.
This is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday (38 hours). You can pick the room of your choice (0 to 2 or 2-5 years old room)! As the Room Leader work together with your team and be responsible for daily observations, programming and planning. Liaise closely with families and the community. Be supported by an experienced management team!
What do you need:
• Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
• Full Working rights and WWCC
• Proven experience as a Room Leader
Why work here:
• Attractive salary package
• Pick the room of your choice
• Ongoing professional development
• Low staff turnover
• Lead a close-knit and passionate team of educators
• On-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Alexia at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Don't forget about our refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card when you refer a friend to us successfully (*Conditions apply*) https://expectastar.com.au/referral