OSHC Team Leader | Manly
- Work for an Exceeding NQS service
- Work closely together with the coordinator
- Secure permanent part-time position
This stunning before- and after-school care service is currently rated Exceeding not-for-profit organisation. Providing a supportive and caring environment for primary school children is a main priority for this service. Following the My Time, Our Place framework the educators provide planned and spontaneous activities indoors and outdoor to give children the opportunity to maximise their potential and build a great foundation for future success. Located in the heart of Manly in walking distance of public transport you can enjoy a great work environment close to the beach.
As a Team Leader your role will be working closely together with the Coordinator to work on the NQS quality area 6. This is a permanent part-time position (31.5 hours per week). The hours are Monday till Friday 7.30am till 9.30am and 2.30pm till 6pm. In addition on Wednesdays you would be required to also work between 10am and 2pm to give you time for programming. The team is very supportive and training can be provided. If you're looking to step up in your career and aspire to gain a Coordinator position in the near future this role will be an ideal stepping stone!
Why work here
- Exceeding service
- Easy public transport access
- Training provided
- Supportive team environment
- Career opportunities
- If you do not hold a qualification the organisation is happy to pay for your course program!
What you need
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood (preferred but not essential)
- Experience working with children is essential
- NSW WWCC (or willing to obtain)
- Unlimited working rights
Apply today or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!