Early Childhood Teacher
- Consistent & ongoing work available
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Earn an excellent hourly rate and be paid weekly
Founded in 2004, Expect A Star is a specialist recruitment in Early Childhood Sector. Our purpose is to form dynamic partnerships with both clients and candidates through positive engagement and the delivery of quality employment.
We are strong believers that by supporting your personal and professional growth, EXPECT A STAR can help you become the best Educator you can be!
About the Role
The Early Childhood Teacher will work collaboratively with educators, children, and families to plan and implement an effective ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation in accordance with the National Quality Framework.
We are seeking Educators who want to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care.
Apply today if you have the following
- Bachelor degree or ACECQA approved ECT qualification
- NESA Teacher Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Minimum work placement experience
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
Why join us
- Great hourly rate of pay - paid weekly
- Exposure to a variety of high quality childcare centres
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about your wellbeing and progression
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Build on your current experience and enhance your chances of future full-time employment
Fit your life around work, expand your experience, learn new philosophies or find a permanent position through casual work with Expect A Star
Apply now!!! Come and be a part one of the most innovative early childhood services that the industry has to offer.
Check out what we have been up to on our Facebook page! (https://www.facebook.com/expectastar)
You may call us at 1-300-669-653 for a confidential chat.
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $50 on your friends' first day