Casual Early Childhood Educators | Ferny Grove
Job OutlineWork for an agency run by educators, for educators!
Expect A Star is an Australian wide agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood sector. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field- and most of our team have worked in the industry themselves. We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. Could this be you?
Due to increasing growth in Ferny Grove and surrounding areas of North Brisbane, we are currently seeking early childhood educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality centres. As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability. .
Come and join the community of Expect A Star educators!
To join us you must:
- Hold or be studying towards a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment)
- Minimum work placement experience
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? From 31st August 2020 you can apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don't wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly.