Casual Educators | Childcare centres | Chermside
Job OutlineWe are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We work with many high-quality childcare centres to provide experienced, committed relief staff and we currently have an increased demand in YOUR area!
We currently have an increased demand in the following areas and surrounding suburbs and are looking for new staff members to join the team.
As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team will take the time to get to know you; giving you a full induction before you start, find you regular work that is flexible around your busy life and provide ongoing professional support. You never know we may even help you find your perfect job on a permanent basis!
To join us you must:
- Hold or be studying towards a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment)
- Minimum work placement experience
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? From 31st August 2020 you can apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don't wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly.