Casual Educators | Cert III and Diploma | Northcote area
Job OutlineWork for an agency run by educators, for educators!
Expect A Star is an Australian wide agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood sector. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field- and most of our team have worked in the industry themselves. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. Could this be you?
We currently have an increased demand in the following areas and also surrounding suburbs and are looking for new staff members to join the team: Northcote, Brunswick, Greensborough
As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
To join us you must:
- Hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
- A working with children check card (employee)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.