Qualified Educators | Childcare | Gisborne area
Job OutlineThis is your opportunity to work for the leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector.
At Expect A Star you will benefit from free training and a supportive work environments working with consultants who have worked in the early childhood education industry themselves. Apply today to be part of the team.
We are currently seeking certificate III and diploma qualified early childhood educators to work in childcare centres around the Gisborne area. As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team will take the time to get to know you; giving you a full induction before you start, find you regular work that is flexible around your busy life and provide ongoing professional support. You never know we may even help you find your perfect job on a permanent basis!
We are after reliable and flexible individuals who are enthusiastic about working in early childhood and have the following:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ACECQA approved equivalent
- A working with children check card (employee)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Must drive and have access to a reliable car
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!