Childcare Educator | Asquith
- Easy access by public transport
- Close-knit team environment
- Start with 2 days per week and increase to full-time next year
This family owned service is located close to the train station and surrounded by beautiful bushland. This small centre is well known in the community and has been established for over 15 years. The service operates Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm, 50 weeks a day and welcomes children between 3-5 years old. Encouraging a sense of belonging within the community and providing a home away from home for the little ones is a key priority for the passionate owners. The service follows a play based philosophy focused on the individual needs and interests of the children.
You will be joining a close-knit team of other passionate Educators who work collaboratively to design the programming and planning for the two rooms. This permanent part-time position would start with 2 days per week until the end of the year and increase to 4 days (full-time) in January 2021. Each educator doing one opening and closing of the service per week. You would be working in the 4-5 year old room, looking after up to 15 children per day and being supported by another educator. The team works very closely together across the rooms and helps out wherever needed.
Why work here
- Secure and stable position
- Start with 2 days per week and increase to a full-time position next year
- High-quality service
- Professional Development opportunities
- Bring in your own ideas and feel valueld by the supportive owners
- Above award pay
What do you need
- Diploma in Early Childhood
- Full working rights
- NSW WWCC
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now to join the team! If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.