OSHC Educator | Goulburn
- Permanent part-time position (30.5 hours per week)
- Work closely together with the Director and step into the 2IC position
- Not-for-profit service
This stunning OSHC Club is located in the heart of Goulburn attached to a public school. The service is part of a not-for-profit organisation. The service provides before and after care and operates between 6.30am and 9.am and 2.30am and 6pm from Monday to Friday. Licensed for up to 45 children this OSHC club provides a homely environment for the primary aged children.
As the 2IC at this centre you will be working closely together with the Director. Be involved in administrative and pedagogical responsibilities.
You will be designing programs and activities to engage with the children and step up into the Director position if required. Ideally you have leadership experience working with school age children. Use your creativity to create a stimulating learning environment for the children! Engage in sports, arts and craft and science experiments!
What you need
- Experience working with children
- NSW WWCC (or willing to obtain)
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood (preferred)
- Unlimited working rights
Why work here
- Attractive salary package
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation
- Become part of a close-knit team
- Onsite parking
- Secure permanent part-time position
- Great work-life balance
Apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!