Early Childhood Teacher
- Permanent 38 hours per week - stability in these uncertain times.
- Want to be part of a high quality service? Work for an exceeding centre.
- Escape the big chains - work for a not-for-profit!
This Not-For-Profit, community-based Long Day Care Centre in Randwick is seeking a permanent Teacher. It is a medium size centre which caters for under 60 children. The centre is easily accessible via public transport and is located near the Royal Randwick Shopping Centre. It has a great team who pride themselves on providing a warm and nurturing environment for the children to learn and grow. It has been rated Exceeding (NQS) and is committed to high quality of care.
• Permanent 38 hours per week (5 days)
• ECT role (not leading position) and usual teaching duties
• Working with toddlers (15)
• Creating and maintaining the program planning for the children of your room
• Liaising with families and discussing important information confidentially
• A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
• NESA Accreditation
• Full working rights
• Warm and mature managing team
• High quality education
• Low staff turn over and consistency
• Above award pay
• The opposite of big groups - individual interaction and slow-paced environments
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card!
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org .Conditions apply.