Certificate III Traineeship
- Earn while you learn
- No weekend work!
- Turn your dream into a career!
This centre in Alphington, Victoria welcomes 45 children daily and is as spacious rooms and has a tiered play spaces to develop gross motor abilities of the children. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is 2 minute drive from Alphington Station. Additionally, you will join a warm and caring environment educators who are able to build strong relationships with every child and family.
As a trainee prior industry experience is not a requirement and you will be working full time at the centre while you complete your Certificate III in Early Education. Your role will involve interacting, educating and caring for children aged between 0 to 5 years. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and gain hands on experience in a supportive environment and learn from experienced educators.
The successful candidate must have:
- A genuine interest in promoting children's learning and well-being.
- Confidence in the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with children and families.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Prior related experience is desirable however not necessary, as long as you have a genuine passion and demonstrated commitment.
- Must be over the age of 18 and able to work full time (37.5 hours a week) on a rotating roster
- Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia
Throughout your traineeship you will learn about:
- Child development and how to promote learning for children of different ages and abilities
- Importance of ensuring the health, protection, safety and wellbeing of all children
- Family and community partnerships
- Professional skill development
- Importance of play-based learning
- Work while you study
- No weekend work!
- Supportive culture and team
- Learn from experienced educators
- A day off on your birthday!
How do I apply?
Apply now following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org