Casual Childcare Cook
Job OutlineExperienced working in school kitchens or aged care facilities and are looking for a new challenge?
Want to take a break from evening and weekend work?
Passionate about make healthy, nutritious meals for children?
These are some of the reasons our most recent chefs have joined the casual team at Expect A Star!
Why work with our agency?
• We have longstanding relationships with high quality Long Day Care Centres all over Sydney
• We specialise in Early Childhood and are experts in the industry
• We can help you with casual and permanent positions
• We offer above award wages with weekly payment
• Sole charge of the kitchen to prepare, cook and clean for up to 100 children each day
• Working at different centres on an emergency basis on call to cover sick days and annual leave
• You get to choose when and where you work, get work-life balance.
Apply today if you have the following:
• Minimum Australian food handling certificate
• Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
• Previous experience working in a Childcare centre as a cook, or a similar setting (e.g. Aged care)
• NSW Working with Children Check for paid employment
• Willing to travel for 30-45 min across to different suburbs
• Excellent time management and great communication skills
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!