Casual Early Childhood Educators | Kogarah
Job OutlineExpect A Star are looking for casual relief educators to work at centres in the St George area.
We are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We work with many high-quality childcares to provide experienced, committed relief staff and we currently have an increased demand in YOUR area!
This role will provide you the opportunity to build on your experience by working in a variety of centres; from non-for-profit community centres to brand new purpose built campuses. You will develop your skills working within new teams and interacting with different children every day. You never know, you could find your perfect centre and secure a permanent full time placement.
We are looking for:
• Studying towards a Certificate III or qualified
• Have a NSW Working with Children's check for paid employment
• Have a willingness to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs
• Have minimum 2 days availability and can be available on short notice
• Have passion, enthusiasm, flexibility and a 'can do attitude'
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
• Possibility of permanent full time placement
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!