Early Childhood Teacher | Seaforth
- Work with toddlers or preschoolers.
- Work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Educational Program and Practice rated Exceeding!
This busy 100 place service is surrounded by nature and native trees in a very peaceful neighbourhood located in Seaforth. It spreads over two levels and is featuring a large playground. The centre caters for children aged 0 to 6 from 7 am to 6 pm. It is conveniently located and has on-site parking.
- Permanent Full-Time (38h per week) or Part-time
- Work 4 or 5 days per week (Mon-Fri or Mon-Thu)
- Assist the Room Leader in providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children.
- Contribute to the education program,
- Engage with children and maintain strong relationships with families.
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Supportive team environment
- On-site parking
- Additional leave
- Generous employee benefits
To apply :
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Earn a $300 VISA gift card with our refer a friend program *conditions apply* https://expectastar.com.au/referral
Not what you are looking for?
Please be in touch, we have similar positions in other areas and suburbs. We also have flexible working options