Early Childhood Teacher | Campbelltown
- New purpose-built service
- Employee wellbeing program
- Onsite parking and easy public transport access
This brand new service is located in a quiet area only 10minutes drive or a short bus ride from Campbelltown. The service operates between Monday to Friday and welcomes up to 110 children per day. Bright open rooms with dedicated outdoor areas for each age group provide a nurturing and welcoming environment. Enjoy lots of natural resources and a beautiful outdoor garden. A passionate Director and supportive Management team who believe in a collaborative working environment.
This permanent full-time (38h per week) position would be as an assistant ECT in the 2-3 year old room. There is flexibility to move into a different room for the right candidate. Work together with your team and be responsible for programming and planning for your focus children. Liaise closely with families and the community to provide a nurturing learning environment for the little ones. New graduates are welcome to apply!
Why work here
- Stability in uncertain times
- Passionate and supportive management
- Attractive wellbeing program for employees
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Above award pay rate
What do you need
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACEQA equivalent)
- NSW WWCC
- Full working rights
If this sounds like your new dream role APPLY NOW or send your resume to email@example.com.
Know a friend who might be suitable? Refer them across and earn yourself a $300 VISA gift card *conditions apply * https://expectastar.com.au/referral