Early Childhood Teacher | Highett
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent employee conditions
- Permanent-full time opportunity
This centre welcomes 100 children daily and has three spacious outdoor playground and age-based indoor spaces where it is nestled into quiet streets. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is a short walk from Highett and Cheltenham Station. Moreover, you will join a qualified, passionate, and diverse team that create a cultivating learning environment that is committed to helping the children reach their full potential.
- Permanent Full-time Role (38 hours per week)
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support the development of the children
- Commitment to deliver the curriculum of the centre
- Maintaining records of the children's development
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the children and their families
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Get discount on child care fees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee recognition
- Roster day-off
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Access to learning programs for personal development
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!