Early Childhood Teacher
- Permanent Full-Time Position near Warriewood Square
- Recognition program including well-being leave
- Work in the room of your choice!
Where would I work?
You will love working in this cottage-style centre, only a short distance from Warriewood Beach. Welcoming 79 children aged 0-5 year old the service follows a play based child centred philosophy. Enjoy 5 large light-filled rooms and 3 dedicated outdoor areas. There is parking available around the centre and a bus stop only a short walk away.
What would be your next role?
- Permanent full-time ECT position
- Pick your favourite age group room!
- Design and implement engaging programs and create learning environments for the children in your care.
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones.
- Possibility to step up for the right candidate
Why work here?
- Access great benefits including a Staff Assistance Programs
- Childcare discount
- Internal promotions
- Volunteer day and well-being day off
- Service recognition
- Above award rates - $28-$40 ph
What do you need?
- Bachelor or Master of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA registration
Sounds like the right fit for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide your next step in the Early Childhood and child care sector. We can provide more details on this ECT role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy! We also need Educators and Assistant Educators!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!